Come vibe with us from afternoon into evening!
- Saturday, October 14, 2023
- 4 PM – 10 PM
Admission is Free
No tickets necessary for this event, but bring your wallet and your ID if you are hoping to buy any adult beverages.
Parking and Logistics
This year Daptoberfest takes place in a new venue at 2259 Ralston Ave, at the Edna Martin Christian Center Legacy Campus! All of our vendors will be lined up in rows throughout the parking lot. The far right side will feature our Food Court sponsored by Rose Project Consulting and the vendor marketplace sponsored by PMPHASE will take part across the middle and left hand side of the lot. Front and center you will find the Black Onyx Management Soundstage complete with soft seating and fire pits.
Regarding parking for Daptoberfest 2023. We have secured shuttle service to off-site parking lots at Scott United Methodist Church on 22nd and Andrew J. Brownand at Overcoming Church at 2203 Columbia Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205 in the two lots facing Columbia Street (Overcoming Church’s Main Lot is off-limits). There is also parking at Frances W. Parker School 56’s parking lot (2353 Columbia Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46205). Each location is a shuttle stop and patrons can park their car securely and be transported to and from the event!
Yes, there is street parking but is expected to fill up quickly and we cannot block or impede the street where the shuttle will be driving, so we ask that you please take advantage of the offsite parking in advance and plan accordingly! Thank you in advance for your assistance!
Stay tuned for updated parking information.
There are over 100 Black Owned Vendors in the house for Blacktoberfest!
Many of you have vended at one of our events before, well Daptoberfest (set-up wise) is a cross between Tha Block Party and the Black Business Bazaar, some elements will feel familiar, others will feel new. To assist you in having an enjoyable day, please take note of the following:
- This event will take place outdoors
- Again, there will be some soft seating available, but if you’d like to sit and enjoy the performances or just hang out throughout the day, bringing a portable lawn or stadium chair is encouraged.
- Alcohol will be served at this event and the stations where alcohol is served will be along the back wall. Wristband distribution will be the entrance of the lot. Only those with a wristband are permitted to purchase from these vendors. If you’d like an wristband you’ll need to be carded to verify you are 21 years or older in order to receive one. (Please Drink Responsibly)
- There are event restrooms located in the far left hand corner of the lot (and there are ADA accessible options as well).
- Food trucks will be aligned along the far sidewalk outside the entrance to the event, all other food vendors will be located as identified throughout the PMPHASE Vendor Market, inside the gated area.
- Performances will take place throughout the day on the Black Onyx Management Sound Stage
- There is additional soft seating located in the AngelKare Lounge just past the Sound Stage where additional vendors will also be featured.
The event is located at 2259 N. Ralston Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46218. Look for the parked cars and walking attendees, you can’t miss us!
YES! Admission to this event is completely free! We hope you’ll spend the money you would have used for a ticket on merchandise from our Black owned vendors, food trucks or supporting our live performers!
Children are not prohibited, but there are no child-specific elements to this event (i.e. games, bounce houses, amusement corners, etc.)
The event will open at 4pm with music from DJ Boogie Bang and introductions from our hosts Ms. EKlass and Tony Styxx. The days performances are as follows:
- Kambria Moncrief – 4:10
- DeOndray K. Pope – 4:30
- Chuck Mason – 5:20
- Feeray Phillips – 6:10
- Briah Golder – 7:00
- Be On It – 7:50
- Lee’a Ro – 9:00
The event ends at 10pm